Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Can we talk normcore?

I'm actually at a bit of a loss on the topic/ trend of normcore . I like the unisexuality of it, no gender stereotypes or pressures seeping in there. And of course the comfort- why wouldn't you wear sneakers all day, everyday and everywhere? Aside from its advantages, its obvious paradox steps forth as well, where people are trying to get away from over saturated fashion trends, by following another trend? I have my doubts there. But beyond that, I'm a blank wall on the subject.


If you're in love with it, it might have something to do with the models that make it look so effortlessly amazing, or the Birkenstock/ Celine/ Juergen Teller vibe that seems to make anything work. If you hate it, I can see why too. But I'd love to know either way what you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment