Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

dreamtime

This season of NYFW I have admittedly been glued to collection viewing a lot more than normal, possibly because of the monotony of university assignments. Whatever the reason, it led me to find my dream collection for the season - Delpozo. I would give anything to shoot this collection! The floaty burnt watermelon shades interspersed with the crisp bumblebee tonality and muted moss green, strong bottle greens and a rich scarlet with all sorts of shapes has me swooning… 

In my version of the campaign for this collection, I would have a large loft space with playground type swings and slides installed into it, light streaming in softly through French windows, and a group of soft faced models (read: Sasha Luss, Marnie Harris) sitting at the edge of swings or peering triumphantly from the top of slides, eating cherries and watermelons with an obvious summertime glow in the light. 



Images via this backstage story at DelPozo by Driely S.
Runway images via The Cut
Follow DelPozo on Instagram here (it's a visual feast! I promise)

I would love to know your favorite collections of this season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment