Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

Georgia Alice

This post is just some serious swooning on my part over one of my favourite New Zealand designers- Georgia Alice. Her designs are so flawlessly simple yet distinct. I love how they channel a 90s girl who loves mermaids with the hint of pale pinks, silvers and bold red text meets a really structured man. And her campaigns are so perfect, they really set a scene for her designs to fit right in. With every collection, I fall just a bit harder than the last. I would love to shoot just about anything by her (with or without Valentina Sykes).

Without any more rambling, here's the visual feast...


The picture of Valentina on the beach is from the campaign shoot for her AW14 Battenberg collection, photographed by Ben Sullivan. It's definitely one of my favourite campaigns of all time.

And these polaroids, please someone tell me the fragments only make everything better? If that's possible... They are from her SS13 collection New Game



These cut outs are from her newest SS14 collection Waves









Pictures via pinterest and Georgia Alice's website here

No comments:

Post a Comment